Sunday, September 5, 2010

Surf Camp 2010


So we put the boys in surf camp this year and they both loved it and did quite well. I went ahead and bought them some cheap full wetsuits this year. Ty was quite cold last year and that kept him on the sand instead of learning to surf. My sister (the beach bum) took most of these pictures - she did quite a good job. I was too busy shuttling the girls to art camp, working a little, and taking Trey in for knee surgery - so double thanks for Aunt Jan getting some great pictures of both our good surfing boys!!!!!!



Aren't boys handsome in wetsuits!!!
They had some really fun instructors
They had their own personal sunscreen application girl


She really enjoys her job











Ty and I also had a little fun playing in the sand












2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun is that?! great pictures. Celia makes a great hawaiian tropic girl :)

Yes, I'll get those 1st day of school pics up soon... working on our Hawaii ones first, though! We started yesterday...

KandD said...

Those are awesome! I bet back in MS you never thought you'd be watching your son SURF!!