Thursday, September 16, 2010

July 4th


So Celia, Britain and I had to wing the first part of the HB 4th of July Parade by ourselves because Ty and Trey marched w/ the Indian Guides this year.
Awe or bored - I'm not sure - but at least she sat down and didn't try to keep running onto the parade street which was what I was afraid of.

Then Ty and Daddy came by and joined us for the last few floats
And the Indian guides always paint faces for anyone who wants - which Celia loved

And then she wanted to color on daddy
And of course a little church picnic
And at the picnic my dear friend Emily and her precious new nephew Caedmon. She just got married (Sept 12) and was so beautiful at her wedding.



So yes - I am a band geek at heart and made Trey take me to see DCI. (Drum Core International) and we had a good time.



The Blue Devils were amazingAnd yes, I am a little jealous of their tuba line:)




1 comment:

KandD said...

Once a band geek - always a band geek!

In the afternoons we can (barely) hear the band practicing at the high school near us and I keep meaning to take the girls up to watch.