Sunday, September 5, 2010

Knotts Berry Farm

So we decided to tackle Knott's Berry Farm while the cousins were in town - we haven't been in 3-4 years. We had a great time - although the kids were a little tired by the end.
I love this series of pics - we walked through the younger section and Ty and Carter were convinced that they would not have any fun on such a baby ride.
NO fun AT ALL:)

Then bring on the pirate ship

And the skate board


Then bring on the coasters



And more coasters
Aunt Jan and the boys were a little braver than me and the girls - although she does appear to be praying to the Almighty before blastoff


The girls and I tried out the carousel instead

Then a little train ride



And of course a little swing ride

And then Aunt Jan and I were tired so we threw them in jail for awhile


They were a vicious lot - but no million dollar men here - we had to break them out ourselves.

But the really "funny" thing was when daddy had to come and break us out of Knotts Berry Farm because I lost our key in the park - so Celia got to join us for a few minutes - and boy did she have fun!!!!


No comments: