Sunday, November 21, 2010

Celia's 2nd Birthday party


Celia's favorite TV show is "Little Bear".

And we were so thankful that Cousin Brooke was able to come to Celia's Birthday and see Ty's soccer game. I don't think they could love her much more than this picture shows - and she brought balloons!!!!

So on Saturday we celebrated Celia's birthday a little bit more. We started off w/ hats and just the present from Trey and I.
Which gave Trey a Saturday morning project


With lots of help from Celia
Maybe more help than he wanted

Boy - aren't Ty and Britain excited for Celia on her birthday


As soon as Trey got the wheels on her toy - she exclaimed "I need my helmet" and ran to the garage to get it.I just love how long her hair has gotten.





Then we went to Ty's soccer game - Just another look at her cute long hair

Celia's practicing her rollovers.
Brees enjoyed the party too!!!!



And then on to cake!!!!!!!!!!!!


And more cake!!!!!!!!! It was a great day






A little slower than a speeding bullet but she'll grow into it!!

No comments: