Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweater time Feb 2010

It's finally getting a little cold late February so we broke out the "heavy jackets". But the 55 degree weather did not keep us from having fun playing outside.
OK so the heavy jackets are back in the winter box for next ski season - but it is a bit chilly.

Celia really likes her purses and likes to carry them all like this. She's a fancy little old lady at heart.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can attest to the "coolness" of the temps in February. We were sporting sweaters while we were there too :) But I bet it's kinda fun for you guys to wear some warmer weather clothes for a change :)

Michelle said...

I meant wear "cooler weather" clothes LOL. or something other than warm weather clothes. My brain was thinking 2 things at once, but not clearly :)

Anonymous said...

Very clear to all moms of 3+ kids!!!!!