Friday, June 4, 2010
Celia playing w/ wagon Feb 10
Celia playing w/ our neighbor's wagons and Britain playing w/ out neighbor.
Not an especially great video - but I can't get most of my good ones to upload - I may have to get a program to compress my videos on my new camera - but I'm not sure its the size of the file. I've tried cutting videos to just a few seconds and uploading really short videos and they often won't upload - but then this 36 second video will - does anyone have any advice?
Heather - that basically means ask your hubbie for me!!!!! And no I don't want to just become a facebook uploader - I like my blog!!!!!
This is a lot of the reason I got so behind in my blog - I have spent hours (many hours) trying to get cute videos spliced up and on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment