Monday, April 26, 2010

The Living Desert Zoo and more pool time


What - this isn't our new home????
But - momma - I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not goin anywhere - I'm stayin right here and feeding the ducks.


Our back yard.

I just love this place and how all the kids played together on the golf course and all over the grounds. Here's Ty trying his hand at football.
And Celia practicing for the WWW.




She loved having such a huge place to run around.Hunh - where to now?!?



Sadly we did have to say goodbye to Palm Desert.

On day two we went to the Living Desert Zoo - we really enjoyed it - but maybe only got to see about 1/3 of it due to Celia's nap schedule - we'll have to tackle the rest of it another time.

Celia's first big gulp!!!!

Look at how darn cute a 2 week old giraffe and his mommy are:)

Ty liked feeding the giraffes -
Celia was pretty sure that this was not for her.


How can people think these things are cute!!!!!

They gave a pretty fun animal show - w/ the funniest thing being the 89 year old tortoise having a 28 year old girlfriend;)
Serious conversation last night at dinner.

I think even MeMe had a little fun!!!!










My favorite part - really was not the pool - but just having this huge backyard w/ friends to play w/ and goof off at.



A little more Easter egg hunting pics.



A little more pool time.






Celia really likes her bubbles.

No comments: