So we took a break from skiing on the 3rd day to play in the snow.

Britain's snow angel

A little ice skating






And then on to the local sledding hill - which was a lit of fun - but a bit bumpy for me


It was a gorgeous day and about 37 degrees which is a lot hotter than you think once you start climbing the hill w/ your sled.

Didn't slow Britain down any - she knows how to work her daddy:)


This is Ty at the top of the big hill - he climbed it three times before he decided that the smaller hill was just as much fun. I wouldn't let him take his sled up there though - it was pretty steep and I wanted to avoid any ER visits.


He was very proud of himself - I remember when climbing that would have seemed fun - boy was that a long time ago.
Below are a bunch of videos - only for the die-hard Polk fans - nothing that wild and crazy.
Uncle Corry even made a run or too
No comments:
Post a Comment