Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas card photo shoot



So that everyone realizes just how appropriate the devil outfit was for her.
What you talkin about Willis

I saved up all the toy magazines that had come in the mail and gave them a chance to write their letter to Santa. On second thought I should have already let them write their letter - because they were way more interested in writing their North Pole Letter than posing for the camera.
Britain is quite the poser



Camera check - Britain actually took our picture for us

Along w/ a few other various pictures - she really likes close-ups




I really liked this picture of Celia - but Ty's was better in the other picture
Celia really wanted the angel halo




If she had been holding up her devil wand this one would have been even more perfect





Then on to the beach on a cloudy foggy day





Then we had to take a quick break
Makeup check
OK - if you don't quit pulling the hats down over your head - your gonna be in big trouble w/ mommy - yes I know its funny - but!!!!!!!!!
Also notice Britain STILL posing - we told her and Ty(who listened not so well) - to not look at or worry w/ Celia - just keep smiling and looking at the camera:)

I kind of loved Ty's GQ smile and kinda wished it had been was of his normal smiles but this was our best picture
Although this one was pretty cute too






Notice how much fun Ty and Britain are having - this says it all.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

these pictures are all great :-)

5 Cougs said...

I am crying I am laughing so hard. I can totally feel your "pain". What is it with the 3rd baby? Although, she is sooo stinking cute! I do love the GQ pic of Ty, it's a keeper.
And! I love hearing your voice on the video, makes me miss you!