Aren't you scared?!?! - this is just outside the haunted mansion I had never been in the haunted mansion at Halloween and I loved it.
Mickey and Goofy were so cute for Halloween
Now these two are a silly set of guys Dale was very funny And we tracked Chip down also
Ty was a little disappointed w/ the its a small world when we first got on but it looks like he's having fun on the little kid ride to me!!!!
A little pirate time for the pirates of the caribbean Who needs rides when you can play w/ a big ball and water And of course Buzz Light Year Ty and Britain were quite determined to beat me this time
Then it was time to say goodbye to all the cute spooky Disney guys and head for home for mommy was very tired.
I just looked through these again and wished we had hit it right to get pics with the Halloween costumes! ANd, I have never been one to waste time in line for character pics...what is happening! I just smile everytime I see our kids, they really enjoyed each other's company!
6 comments:
SOOOOOO much fun! Can we come back?
Absolutely - any time:)
I just looked through these again and wished we had hit it right to get pics with the Halloween costumes! ANd, I have never been one to waste time in line for character pics...what is happening!
I just smile everytime I see our kids, they really enjoyed each other's company!
Great pictures! Would love to see you and the crew when you come to Mississippi.
I sure wish we were coming this halloween! I still have that pic of all of us by the pumpkin at night in a frame :)
I am ready for a new update!!
Post a Comment