Sunday, October 3, 2010

Celia's First Disney Trip

Some good friends were in from Yakima at Disneyland and I decided it was past time for Celia to take her first trip to meet Mickey Mouse. She absolutely loved it.

Mickey even fixed her sweaty hair for her
The characters were dressed so cute - Halloween is the best month to visit Disney (although the weather was a little hot this time around.)


The teacups were pretty fun
Our friends daughter Ryn loved the music at "Its a Small World."
Celia loved it also - she was too busy looking at everything to smile though





She was a little sad to leave though
But I promised her we would come back again
Celia loved Mickey Mouse so much - that she got a little baby Mickey to take care of at home.





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, VALLIE!! I can't believe that was her first time going to Disneyland, haha. Carter's been 5 times now, haha.