Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Christmas w/ the Polks Dec 09

Cousin Randi was nice enough to host the Polk Christmas Eve at her new house and it was beautiful. We also got to meet her fiancee Keith and are very much looking forward to their wedding in just a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And she loves our kids which makes us love her even more:)

Did I mention that her future husband is a professional hunter for a living?!?!
Aunt Aryn's baby Abbie even had her own tree thanks to Aunt Nettie.
Aunt Nettie was in charge of gag gifts this year and she did a great job:)

Jimmy's first Polk Christmas Eve and gag gift.
Ty and Britain have been begging for a toothpaste dispenser - so to me it was hilarious that Trey got one - the kids were very excited!!!
MeMe got Bumpits - which is also hilarious to me because my children have tried to convince me that I need bumpits and that they will make me look prettier. (Like I need my hair to be any bigger!!) MeMe said I could borrow hers anytime.
Aunt Aryn said that I could borrow her strap perfect anytime also - seeing that I need more help than her in that department:)

Nannie got a snuggie as did our dog P.D.

Aunt Carol needs some help organizing her closet

And Uncle Wayne apparently needs a little help organizing his nose hairs!!!

Aunt Carol got a Wii which Ty and Britain will love playing on at their house this summer.Who needs toys - when there is wrapping paper to play w/.

Uncle Wayne was pretty happy w/ his gift and will probably put it to good use at "boy world." (Ty's term for Wayne's hunting land)
Celia loves her soft snuggly blanket from Aunt Nettie.
My future veterinarian
slash Princess
slash Fairy






Then a little down time playing w/ some poppers

I missed the pop - but not the post-pop expressions!!!!


And then some snugglie time w/ sister before we pack our totally wound up Celia in the car for the ride home.





3 comments:

KandD said...

You are cracking me up with your Christmas posts here in practically May!!

KandD said...

I mean practically June.

Anonymous said...

The third just put me over my limit - what can I say - my dad says "Celia slowed me down." by about 5-6 months apparently:)