This is our second year to go to the dental picnic and it is loads of fun w/ tons of games for the kiddos.
A successful catch by Ty.
And then he was out in the 3rd round - I was pretty happy w/ my action shot though!!! Celia was in heaven that day - she loved it.
Especially the pinata - there was so much candy that kids left candy on the ground - they had more candy than they cared to have - and it was good candy!!!!
I mean seriously - Celia was the last kid playing w/ the candy on the ground - w/ perfectly good peanut butter cups and m&M's on the ground!!!!!!!!!!! Of course it might have something to do w/ 3 dif't pinatas for three dif't age groups - plus a make your own ice cream sundae w/ a gazillion toppings.
I love that you're catching up on your blog! We love seeing what you guys have been up to the past several months! keep those updates coming!! Nice new car, too!
2 comments:
I love that you're catching up on your blog! We love seeing what you guys have been up to the past several months! keep those updates coming!! Nice new car, too!
I think it is hilarious that the dental convention has that much candy!! I guess they are just making sure they have job security!
Post a Comment