I kinda can't believe its been 4 years now - but her we are Trick or Treating w/ our friend Arden for our 4th year in a row. The kids got tons of candy - most of which I took to work w/ me on Monday. They even went to a house that was giving away free princess wands for girls and light sabers for boys and beverages for any adults interested. It was a very nice house.It only took about 10 houses before Darth Vader was tired of his mask and Princess Leia was tired of her itchy wig. So daddy got to wear both.
2 comments:
I love themed outfits! And little yoda is just too cute (here and in all of the other pics without the costume!)
Did you and Michele call each other before Halloween to do matching themes? :o)
Too cute! Can't believe your baby is 1! I wish time would slow!
Post a Comment