Saturday, April 4, 2009

Merry Christmas?!?!

So I apologize for being a TAD behind in our blog (He He)!! I've just not been getting along w/ our computer, blog, or the program were you look through your pictures - so I've just finally decided I better catch up even if its not perfect before the whole family revolts and kidnaps our children back to Mississippi. So we'll just start w/ Christmas. We had a nice treat for Christmas in that Trey's dad Howard otherwise known as Grandaddy joined us - it was very nice to have someone besides ourselves for Christmas - especially since there were presents under the tree that neither mommy or Santa knew what they were.

We've added a new stocking to our fireplace!!


Not the best family picture - but here we are all in all our fin-er-y.

Celia - didn't cry but she was not a huge fan of Santa - it'll be a great scream fest by next year!!


Ty's Christmas program at school - when did my boy turn into a shy hands in his pocket sort? And as an aside he was also the pick his nose and look at it sort (though I will have to say he just wiped it off on his pants instead of eating it).
Before Santa.

After Santa.

After Children



Men always needs socks - Howard noticed Trey's black socks were a bit holy.

Celia even woke up a little for the festivities - here at 2 months.






2 comments:

5 Cougs said...

You crack me up! Especially with the Happy Easter Border around your blog!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Ava absolutely LOVES Fancy Nancy!!

Santa leaves things unwrapped at our house too, I love that tradition. Merry christmas =) oh, and Happy Easter too!! (Better late then never I always say)