Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter





So we had a little bit of company for Easter - Twila, Aryn and Aryn's fiance Jimmy came out for the week and we had a great time.





Meme made her red velvet cake that has become our annual Easter cake - Aryn did a great job decorating before Britain ate all the M&M's!!

We were a little sneakier w/ the eggs this year.

Cousin Brooke was able to join us for Easter dinner and brought a friend Joelle w/ her.
As an aside Aryn and I went hiking w/ Brooke in Hollywood and hiked beside Matthew Perry for about a minute which I thought was pretty cool!!!
Brooke also taught us how to do Britain's new hop skip thing ama jig.


And then Aunt Aryn taught our children some bad habits!!!

5 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Great picture of you and your three kiddos! Such a cute family! and it looks like you had a fun Easter... I love their outfits!

Tyffany said...

Where is the picture with Matthew Perry? :)

Anonymous said...

None of us had our cameras or phones w/ us to get a pic of Matthew - we were disappointed too.

KandD said...

I love the Easter outfits...anything with polka dots is a sure winner!

Kerry

5 Cougs said...

Love the first pic of Ty and Britain! Can you scan in Celia?