Beghera was taking a nap in Celia's bassinet one day. I thought that putting the baby on him would make him hop out - but he stood his ground and refused to move - he cracks me up how layed back he is - he'll even sit w/ me when she's crying at the top of her lungs for 20 mintues straight.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Waking up from naps
Beghera was taking a nap in Celia's bassinet one day. I thought that putting the baby on him would make him hop out - but he stood his ground and refused to move - he cracks me up how layed back he is - he'll even sit w/ me when she's crying at the top of her lungs for 20 mintues straight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I love that first picture of all 3 of them... you can tell Ty and Britain really love their little sister! So cute!
Post a Comment