Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween pictures


Aunt Aryn had suggested putting the baby in the pumpkin - but Ty suggested it all on his own too - so we tried a few pictures. Celia was less than cooperative.Darth Vader w/ Princess Leia and their friend Arden the lifeguard. We went to Arden's house and the kids asked to quit and go home before the dad's wanted to because they were so tired. The kids got so much candy I thought we would never run out - but we're already down to Almond Joy's and lollipops - we (as in the adults) - (or maybe we - as in the nursing mom up at 3:30 at night) pretty much ate it all.
Jeanne fixed Britain's hair for her so she could be Princess Leia. I think I need to learn to do this all the time she just looks so darn cute.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute indeed! I had to laugh, because I've been up in the wee hours of the night too eating (or should I say sneaking) Halloween candy. I can't get enough of those reeces peanut butter pumpkin cups!

5 Cougs said...

You nursing mama's make me laugh! LOVE the face expressions on Britian, I mean Leia!

HMPhillips said...

Britian is beautiful!