I am still very comfortable and content being pregnant ( a friend of mine said w/ her third (and likely last baby) maybe you just want to be pregnant a little longer because its your last.) I think that's kinda how I feel. My mom and dad are arriving today to help out. So now I can relax knowing that I don't have to ask a neighbor to watch my kids while I go to the hospital.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
1 cm and counting
I am still very comfortable and content being pregnant ( a friend of mine said w/ her third (and likely last baby) maybe you just want to be pregnant a little longer because its your last.) I think that's kinda how I feel. My mom and dad are arriving today to help out. So now I can relax knowing that I don't have to ask a neighbor to watch my kids while I go to the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look great! Can't wait to see Happy!
You look fabulous, definitely glowing. I really was content to be pregnant too this 3rd time... I was definitely excited to find out who I was carrying though. Can't wait to see happy... anytime now I guess!
Man, your pregnancy has gone by SO FAST...for me anyway =) Hope you're still doing well. Can't wait to meet Happy any day now!
Post a Comment