Or at least Trey did. He was in his office (thankfully not working in somebody's mouth at the time). He said he felt something weird and asked his partner if that was an earthquake and then he got to experience about 20 more seconds of everything rattling - he said it was pretty freaky.
The kids and I were driving and parked for the last few seconds of it. I knew the truck buckled strangely while I was unbuckling Britain - but the kids and I really had no clue. If everybody in the parking lot had not been talking about it - I would have never guessed that an earthquake had just happened.
So all is well in Huntington Beach. So far we are truly enjoying the weather after our trip home - the days have been around 76 and sunny (so I'm sure we're in for it come August).
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh you look so cute with your little itty bitty belly starting to pop out. I miss those days... I totally feel like a whale right now, LOL. My vote was girl just because the baby bump seems kinda high. What are you feeling? Boy or Girl? I'm totally feeling boy for me... we'll see in about 6 weeks if I'm right =)
Glad you survived your earthquake...it is rather freaky just because they come with NO warning (unlike Tornadoes, Hurricanes, and Volcanic eruptions).
Post a Comment