I loved hearing Ty, but to tell you the truth, I loved hearing your giggle at the end. We miss that around here!PS- Where are the belly pics!
Very cute song...so is that a song he made up or did he learn that at preschool or something? :-)PS-I second what Jill said...where are the belly pictures!! We need an update on you and baby happy too.
Funny story, randomly today Cristian started singing that very same song... must be a preschool thing. But I had never heard it until you posted Ty's video.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved hearing Ty, but to tell you the truth, I loved hearing your giggle at the end. We miss that around here!
PS- Where are the belly pics!
Very cute song...so is that a song he made up or did he learn that at preschool or something? :-)
PS-I second what Jill said...where are the belly pictures!! We need an update on you and baby happy too.
Funny story, randomly today Cristian started singing that very same song... must be a preschool thing. But I had never heard it until you posted Ty's video.
Post a Comment