The view from just a little bit above our hotel.
Love their cheesy "cheese" smiles
My little hikers - at this point Trey and Ty are 1/2 mile ahead of us
Banff Springs Hotel - not where we stayed - but we walked through and it is gorgeous
Grandma and Grandpa met us for a Subway dinner by the river
The next day we took a little gondola ride for some beautiful views
Ty again - way ahead of me - I used to be that person!!!!!
The brochure described it as a 1/2 mile hike at the top - they failed to mention it was all stairs
But we made it there
All of us who embarked on the venture made it - Celia even hiked most of the way
And they're off - racing back to Grandma and Grandpa
Celia did sucker MeMe into carrying her down the stairs
Ty and I ventured off path a wee bit
And saw some wildlife
And then back to base camp for some ice cream
And of course some juice after all that hard work
It was beautiful
And then we went for a mountain bike ride while Celia napped:) Britain is quite the biker
| And saw momma and baby moose |
| And occasionally we had to walk our bikes |




2 comments:
looks beautiful there!
PS-Can't wait to see your halloween pics :)
That may be the most beautiful place I have ever seen! Oh and I owe you a phone call back - the time zone difference really gets me!!
Post a Comment