Friday, December 19, 2008

All the young uns

Quick family shot - they're getting better at holding her.
Thank goodness for swings!!!



Aunt Jan was able to come see Celia for a few days - and we all enjoyed her visit very much. We had a super great day at the pier together. It was very clear and the surfers were catching good waves.
The dollar bill Britain is holding is from hearing Ray Comfort speak. We were walking by and I asked Trey if that was Kirk Cameron's witness technique they were using - and Trey quickly informed me that it is actually Ray Comfort's witness style and then he said - hey - that's Ray Comfort speaking - it was kinda cool!!!

1 comment:

5 Cougs said...

I don't know if I have ever seen a pic of Jan, but you two look like twins! Glad you had a good time.