Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ty's Birthday Party

Ty was pretty into Transformers before we went to Disney where he fell in love w/ Star Wars. Too late to change the cake at that time. He did love the cake though.
Ty had been asking for a tank transformer - and Carter and Cara came to his rescue.
I swore I would never get Ty a video game for the house.

And here he is at 5!!!! playing - very EDUCATIONAL video games!!!!!!! It is pretty cool - so now he'll just have to choose between TV time vs video time.
It was pretty funny as we're cleaning up the kitchen to hear Ty asking his dad if its his turn yet!!! Next thing you know Ty will be getting in trouble in Kindergarten for having a cell phone.

We had a wonderful Birthday party. Brooke and a friend Ryan came down for some southern food (cooked by MeMe) , cake and ice cream. It looked like Christmas all over again and everyone had a great time.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cristian has the vsmile game system and pocket vsmile too... like you, I swore I wouldn't have video games in my house, but these ones aren't that bad. Atleast they're educational! Looks like Ty had a fun birthday! Can't believe he's 5 years old now, crazy!

4gruffies said...

You forgot to note that he has been waiting for that video game "his whole life." I was cracking up last night when he said that to Carter on the phone. We miss y'all.

Tyffany said...

TJ has a vsmile pocket too and it is his FAVORITE thing. I can't believe our boys are 5 already.... when did that happen? Time to hop on the pregnancy train huh Vallie??? :)